Best Stand alone B-School VIMS
VIVEKANANDA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (VIMS) promoted by a group of professionals in association with the parent organization M/s.Zawawi Powertech Engineering L.L.C., a renowned MNC, operating from Sultanate of Oman with 3500 employees. VIMS is run by Coimbatore Education Foundation, is a highly reputed stand alone B-School approved by AICTE New Delhi and Permanently affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, with an avowed goal of achieving human excellence by means of Academic and Allied programs. It is in Top 20 Emerging B-Schools in India (Ranked by HER). VIMS B-school prepares the students to fill the quality gap and meet the industry expectations through its Two Years full time MBA Program. Methodologies in teaching adopted at VIMS are devised in such a way that the real-world experiences are perfectly simulated in the class-room. The program architecture of VIMS is designed to provide a holistic education in the field of management.
Why Study MBA @ VIMS?
* World class Infrastructure
* Industry Orientated Certification courses
* International Internship
* Regular Corporate Expert’s Meet
* Professional Skills Training by Corporate Experts
* Task oriented Teaching and Learning Methodology
* MOU Signed with foreign Institutions and Industries
* Well connected with more than 500 reputed organizations
To Our Newsletter
To become a frontier B-School imparting Knowledge in Management, developing Research Skills and Creating globally competent leaders with social consciousness.
• Foster a learning environment with industry engagement for dissemination of management knowledge to transform young minds into technically proficient, socially committed and globally competent professionals and entrepreneurs.
•To inculcate professionalism in developing ethical Business Leaders, researchers and business consultants through critical thinking and innovation.
Vivekananda Institute of Management Studies aims at achieving quality benchmarks in all dimensions of Management Education and ensuring stake-holders’ satisfaction by means of a comprehensive and holistic approach, sustained efforts, innovative programmes and involvement of people at all levels.