Best Stand alone B-School VIMS
VIVEKANANDA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (VIMS) promoted by a group of professionals in associated with the parent organization M/s.Zawawi Powertech Engineering L.L.C., an MNC, operating for Sultanate of Oman with 3500 employees. VIMS is run by Coimbatore Education Foundation, is an outstanding stand alone B-School approved by AICTE New Delhi and Permanently affiliated to Anna University Chennai, with an avowed goal of achieving human excellence by means of Academic and Allied programs. It is in Top 20 Emerging B-Schools in India (Ranked by HER). VIMS B-school prepares the students to fill the quality gap and meet the industry expectations through its Two Years full time MBA Programs. Methodologies in teaching adopted at VIMS are devised in such a way that the real-world experiences are perfectly simulated in the class-room. The program architecture of VIMS is designed to provide a holistic education in the field of management.
Why Study MBA @ VIMS?
* World class Infrastructure
* Industry Orientated Certification courses
* International Internship
* Regular Corporate Expert’s Meet
* Professional Skills Training by Corporate Experts
* Task oriented Teaching and Learning Methodology
* MOU Signed with foreign Institutions and Industries
* Well connected with more than 500 reputed organizations
To Our Newsletter
To become a frontier B-School in the country and create a niche for itself in the Management Education and Research.
• To promote human excellence and for that purpose.
• To provide excellent intellectual and physical resources and a conducive learning environment.
• To create opportunities for knowledge generation, knowledge sharing and dissemination for the benefit if academia, industry and society.
• To cultivate and nurture professionalism blended with human values so that the personality of the student is molded in professional competence and ethics.
Vivekananda Institute of Management Studies aims at achieving quality benchmarks in all dimensions of Management Education and ensuring stake-holders’ satisfaction by means of a comprehensive and holistic approach, sustained efforts, innovative programmes and involvement of people at all levels.