Graduates of any discipline from Engineering as well as Arts, Science and Commerce branches, who fulfil the eligibility norms prescribed by Anna University, can apply for admission. Those who are appearing for final semester examination are also eligible to apply subject to the above norms. Selection of candidates will be based on merit, considering the scores obtained in TANCET/CET/MAT/CAT/Other Entrance Tests approved by Government of India or Government of Tamilnadu, as well as the Performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
a) A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50 % (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
(a) 10+2+3/4 years pattern (or)
(b) 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern (or)
c) B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. / B.Pharm. (or)
d) AMIE with 2 years regular full time Teaching experience / Industrial experience in the relevant field after passing all the subjects.
• Candidates admitted through lateral entry in degree courses are not eligible except, B.E. / B.Tech. degree courses.
• Candidates with B.E. / B.Tech. / Bachelor’s degree / M.Sc. degree obtained through week end courses and B.E. / B.Tech. through distance mode are not eligible.
• Candidates appeared for Final year/semester Examination of the said qualifying degree course in April/May may also apply for admission.
• Candidates must have appeared for TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) for M.B.A. conducted by Anna University (OR) contact us for other relevant eligibility process.
• The above eligibility criteria is subject to change by Anna University, please check with us for the updated eligibility criteria.